To establish a corporation in Delaware and issue stock, here’s everything you need to know.
1. Choose a Corporate Name. … Names may be checked for availability by searching the Delaware Secretary of State business name database
2. Prepare and File Certificate of Incorporation. … The filing fee is $89
3. Appoint a Registered Agent. … Every Delaware corporation must have an agent for service of process in the state. This is an individual or corporation that agrees to accept legal papers on the corporation’s behalf if it is sued. Search online for a company willing to do this for you at a rate of about $100/year.
4. Set Up a Corporate Records Book. three-ring binder as the corporate records book or you can order a special corporate records kit through a corporate kit supplier
5. Prepare Corporate Bylaws. …
6. Appoint Initial Corporate Directors. …
7. Hold Your First Board of Directors Meeting. …
8. Issue Stock
Contact Wallerstein Law to arrange a free consultation at (310) 438-5857
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwJIe_jyErw?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>