If you served your ex with divorce papers and then nothing happened, you should not be surprised. It’s now on you to file for a default divorce.

You’ll need to prove that you served your ex with by filing form FL-115

Then you’ll need to Request to Enter Default (form FL-165), Declaration Regarding Service of Declaration of Disclosure (form FL-141) a  Declaration for Default (form FL-170) and a Judgment Form (form FL-180)

There is no need to wait on your ex to respond to your petition for divorce. Contact an attorney if you need help completing your paperwork or other necessary steps.

Contact Wallerstein Law to arrange a free consultation at (310) 438-5857